[access-uk] Re: Sight Village - Window-Eyes

  • From: Steve Nutt <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 06:52:00 +0100

Hi George,

That, to be honest, is the only thing I am completely unsure of at the
moment, but it has occurred to me that there may be some complications in
this regard.

All the best

At 22:48 18/07/2004, George Bell spake these words of wisdom

Telephone mobile:  +44(0)7956 334938, Email:  Steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web site:  http://www.comproom.co.uk
--
For a company brochure, send an empty message to Info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
the quotes in the body of the message.  To join the tutorials list,

** vacation ## d