[access-uk] Re: Shut down shortcut key in Vista

  • From: Douglas Harrison <harrison1d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 May 2008 20:55:41 +0100

Chris,
Sorry about that.  In a rush at the time and should have said, "Press Windows
key - then U".
That opens the shut down dialogue on this machine, at least, but perhaps the
fact that I use
the Classic Start Menu has an effect..  I agree that pressing Windows key and U
has a quite
different result.

Sorry also if I misled Marie,

Douglas