[access-uk] Re: Shut down shortcut key in Vista

  • From: "Marie Baisez" <baisez.marie@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 May 2008 23:25:31 +0200

Thanks, I understand it all now, problem we are now stuck in the license agreement screen and so, Windows is not set up yet, no way for me to get Jaws installed at that stage, must be patient and wait for knowledgeable sighted help, a shame but that's the way it is.

Marie
----- Original Message ----- From: "Andy Collins" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>