[access-uk] Sensocard Plus, talking blood meter

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 May 2005 12:26:49 +0100

Hi all,

I just thought some diabetics may be interested to know that there is to
be a feature on "In Touch" on Tuesday 10 May, commencing at 8:40 PM on
Radio 4, about the new Sensocard Plus, talking blood meter.  Adrian
Rowe, who I don't think is on this list, has worked hard for some time
now to get a replacement meter available here in the UK and is keen for
us to pass this news to all who may be interested or need to know about

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.