[access-uk] Re: jaws and windows query

  • From: "Barry" <bbinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 May 2005 12:03:04 +0100

Sorry, Peter.  I meant two people from different homes.  I didn't think
about two people in the same home.  For instance, if I had a mate who was
blind and I gave him a copy of my Jaws, that would be in breach of the
copywrite.

It's not quite cut and dry, is it?  It seems that one person can use one
licence in several places and several people can use one licence in one
place.

Barry