[access-uk] Re: Senheiser wireless headphones

  • From: "Andy Collins" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 15:54:00 +0100

Hi Steve - I use the headphones you are talking about, and have just tried
putting them on to the charge stand single handed, and found it no
difficulty at all, but that's just me. To answer another point, I have
occasionally put them on to charge forgetting to switch them off, and they
still seem to charge ok, though I can't say for sure that they take the full
charge this way!

HTH - Andy