[access-uk] Re: Senheiser wireless headphones

  • From: "Christopher Hallsworth" <chrishallsworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 09 May 2007 14:42:46 +0100

Steven, I shall comment on a pair of wireless headphones I've got from
Phillips that I bought last year from a local Curries store. In order to
charge the device, I need to plug the charging lead into a hole on the
left hand side of the headphones. The cable connects to the other end
which I insert into a small hole on the transmitter. Then what I do is
make sure that the device is *switched off (I emphasize those two words
as you must switch them off in order for them to charge properly), then
leave it for either overnight or during the day, depending on what time
the headphones went flat. The reason I do this is to ensure that it has
a good few hours charge before I use it again. I've had them for a few
months now, and I love them to bits. Hope this helps.
On Wed, 9 May 2007 14:38:37 +0100, "Stephen Green"
<stephen.tina@xxxxxxxxxxxx> said:
> From earlier discussions on this list, I understand that several members
> are using Senheiser wireless headphones and that they are particularly
> easy to place correctly on the charging unit, which is shaped like a
> T-bar.
> I wonder if some members could comment on this feature, particularly as I
> will have to place them on the charger using one hand only, and as a
> total, I won't be able to see any LED's changing colour.
>
> Finally,  does it matter if I forget to switch them off before placing
> them on the charger?
>
> I'd really appreciate it if respondents sent a little more than a one
> word answer, particularly describing the way the headphones mate with the
> charger, as I would like to buy them mail order and don't want to make an
> expensive mistake.
>
> Thanks to all in advance.
>
> Steve Green

Christopher Hallsworth