[access-uk] Re: Sendspace

  • From: "Christopher Hallsworth" <chrishallsworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 16:35:33 +0100

Mandy, it sounds like the firewall you're using, Sunbelt, has blocked
port(s) that Sendspace uses to upload files. I'm not sure how to correct
this I'm afraid, but hope that explains what's going on anyway.
On Sun, 24 Jun 2007 14:47:39 +0100, "Mandy" <manumandy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
said:
> I'm now using the Sunbelt firewall and although I can still download
> files it appears to stop me uploading as a message comes up cannot
> connect to service is there anything I can do to override this?  I can
> get onto the site to enter all the  information to upload my file, it is
> just the  upload pores I can't do.
>
> Mandy.

Christopher Hallsworth
E-mail: chrishallsworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx