[access-uk] Re: Send to

  • From: Douglas Harrison <harrison1d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2006 16:02:58 +0100

Peter, Just a long shot here.  On this system I use Pegasus Mail, not
Outlook Express  or Outlook.  In my context menu I have not only the Mail
recipient item but also Pegasus, and pressing Enter on that opens a new
message in Pegasus mail.

Does that give any clue as to the cause of your problem?

Douglas

--

Douglas Harrison