[access-uk] Re: Download manager?

  • From: Douglas Harrison <harrison1d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2006 13:39:13 +0100

Thanks for mentioning this, Steve.  I am always a little suspicious of
anything free, particularly as I said yesterday because of the danger of
getting various malware items in addition to the program itself. However  I
have been  tryimg  out Free Download Manager and it seems far superior
to Winget and, as far as I can tell, has not brought anything unpleasantn
with it.

Douglas

--

Douglas Harrison