[access-uk] Re: Screenreader stick questions

  • From: chris hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2010 01:29:47 +0000

Hi all.
Download the portable version of NVDA. Run the program and tell it to extract to your stick. Then you run nvda.exe from the stick. That's all there is to it!
Take care.

Chris Hallsworth
You can contact me at the following channels:
E-mail and Facebook: challsworth2@xxxxxxx
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266

On 11/12/2010 12:34, Eleanor Burke wrote:
How does one use NVDA from a stick, does one just open it?
----- Original Message ----- From: "chris hallsworth"
<christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>