[access-uk] Screen Navigation

  • From: "roger south" <roger.south@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 09:52:53 -0000

Hi All

On my PC when I open a page in Windows such as for example My Computer/C
Drive an arrow appears in the top left corner under the File menu with the
word Back meaning I can hit this to return to the previous screen. My wife
does not have this on her laptop and not having access technology on her
machine I'm unable to use it to find where it can be set up from. Not that I
actually know where to look.

Could someone point me in the right direction to find this please as having
to re-input the full path each time I need to go back one screen is really
irritating me now.

Many thanks

Roger

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.