[access-uk] Re: Sara Morgan, R I P

  • From: "Graham Longly" <longly@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 23:40:19 +0100

Hi Damon

This is incredibly sad and came as a big shock even if I have only spoken to
her on the phone a few times professionally when needing tech support with
the pacmate.  My thoughts and prayers are with you and her family, having
lost someone very close to me recently I kind of know what this is like
although of course everyone's experience is different.  Cheers!

Graham