[access-uk] Re: Sara Morgan, R I P

  • From: "Vanja Sudar" <vanja@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 09:02:45 +0100

Hello everyone,

like many on here, I have never met Sara either, but have listened to all
the blind kiss shows. I have also talked to her online in what used to be an
IRC chat community called accessible chat. I also agree with everyone who
said that the least we can do in memory of Sara is to keep continuing to
improve access to books for blind/visually impaired people.

This news has definitely come as a total shock to me. My thoughts are with
all Sara's friends and family.
Vanja
http://www.sudar.co.uk
MSN messenger: sudar23@xxxxxxxxxxx