[access-uk] Sanio digital voice recorders

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 13:57:20 -0000

Hi Everyone.

Maplin have a special offer on a SANYO digital voice recorder.  Apparently, it
can record up to 56 hours and is capable of recording directly in to mp3
format.  What I need to know is if anyone else has a SANYO recorder, how they
find them in accessibility terms and whether there are any pitfalls to be aware
of with these machines.  I'm tempted as it looks like they don't use any
proprietary rubbish to encode the recordings you make and thus no tricky or
stupid interfaces to overcome with incumbent software.

All the best, Ibrahim