[access-uk] Re: Diskeeper 2009 versus standard defrag

  • From: "Dj Paddy" <mygroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 14:06:04 -0000

I agree whole heartedly with Steve on the defragger here.

I wouldn't be without Disk Keeper, it's in my Toolbox and as soon as I restore
one of my boxes or get a new one it's one of the utilitys I install on day one.

Now adays software really isn't that expensive.  Even if your on a shoe string
I dare utter.  Have one takeaway that week, or make yoru sandwitches for a week
instead of buying lunch and you'll soon be able to aford it.  grins