[access-uk] SD cards and physical disabilities

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "BrailleNote List" <braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 09:41:54 +0100

Hi all,
Sorry for the cross posting, but I'm thinking of buying an SD card for my
BrailleNote mPower so that I can store Keysoft upgrades. However, besides
the point, since I have some physical disabilities, cerebral palsy to be
precise, that causes fine motor skill issues, how difficult are they to
insert into one of these for me? This is the main reason why I was put off
buying these because, by the sound of it, they're so small that I am at high
risk of dropping or even losing them. Thanks in advance.
Chris Hallsworth
BrailleNote mPower user
Website: www.chrishallsworth.co.nr