[access-uk] SD CA5RDS INFO

  • From: "Ian Macrae" <ian.macrae1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2004 20:20:50 -0000

Hi all,
I'm familiar with MC cards from my mobile phone and CF cards from my digital
camera and book courier.  But I've never used an SD card.  Do they come in
different capacities like the others?  What sort of price could I expect to pay
for them?  And do they have any advantages/drawbacks over the other formats?
My reason for asking will become clear soon.

Cheers now.

Ian