[access-uk] Re: Requesting read receipts in Outlook 2k

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 13:49:45 -0000

Good to know choosing to send a read receipt is easier than I'd
suspected.  Seems too that using alt-p in a new message to bring up
the many options in that dialogue, you can press alt-r to tick the
read receipt option in that dialogue.

All this assuming recipients don't have responding to read receipts
turned off, of course.

Cheers and thanks,

From Ray
I can be contacted off-list at: