[access-uk] Replacement for the Voicemate.

  • From: "Roy Bannister" <roy.bannister@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 17:10:15 -0000

I have had a couple of Voicemates and found them invaluable, unfortunately they
are no longer available. When my second one died the Tap Memo was advertised,
it sounded a good replacement, I ordered one.  I struggled to get any phone
number in, it took ages as details were not recorded accurately, I returned my
model as being unsatisfactory. I have not heard anyone on this list who has got
the Tap Memo, if the are any users I would like to know if entry details are
more reliable to input nowadays?
Good luck in your search.  R.B.
Cheers
Joyce and Roy G4GPX