[access-uk] Re: Registering for lists on Yahoo

  • From: "John Wilson" <jwjw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2004 18:31:07 -0000

Hello Mary,

In my experience, Yahoogroups never come back and help, despite
their promise to do so on their Website. I've asked for comeback
from them three or four times but get nothing. Perhaps its just
lip-service to make things look like they are making reasonable
alternative arrangements for visually impaired people.

Perhaps someone else could comment. Maybe their are some people
who Yahoogroups have assisted--but I'm not one of them.

Regards,
John.