[access-uk] Registering for lists on Yahoo

  • From: "mary" <m.tottle1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 10:26:00 -0000

Hi all,

I am registered with Yahoo but every time I wish to join a new list I keep
being asked to fill in this silent number/letter.  Does anyone know if it is
a different number for every different list, or would it be the same number
I already have?  If it is another new number each time, how long do Yahoo
take to get back and help?  I don't want to keep asking my son to come over
and help, it is really annoying.

Regards

Mary