[access-uk] Re: Recommendations please best current talks supported phone?

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairnsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2011 08:32:19 +0100

Hi Tim

The C5 is a lovely little handset.  The buttons are easy to feel, it is very
responsive with Talks, it fits in your pocket without being too bulky or
heavy, and the tones on it are much nicer in my humble opinion than some of
the ring tones on other handsets.  Just bear in mind it doesn't have WiFi.
Basically, it does what it says on the box.  You can make and receive calls,
text quite happily, add contacts, and do the usual things.  I'm finally
going to part with my N91 handsets in favour of this phone.

Good luck.

Kind Regards,

Jackie Cairns