[access-uk] Recommendations please best current talks supported phone?

  • From: "Tim Crawford \(GI4OPH\)" <tj.crawford@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2011 18:16:32 -0000

Hi,

Apologies in advance, as I know this is a recurring topic, but I need to
replace my n82, and would be greatful for any opinions on which of the current
crop of talks capable handsets folks would reccommend.  I'm after something
with a reasonably good music player, and decent tactile keypad.

I quite like the look of the C5.  Ar there any other models worthy of
consideration?

Btw, not interested in anything touch screen.

Thanks in advance,

Tim.

Bangor, N. Ireland.

Skype:  tim-crawford