[access-uk] Real Speak Voices and Supernova 7.3

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2008 20:36:15 -0000

Hi
I asked about this on the Dolphinusers list but nobody came back with an
answer.  Maybe someone on this list can help.  I have these real voices which
came on a CD with Jaws version 9.0 when I got it back in June.  I did not put
the voices on my computer but would like to give them a go.  I was told they
could be used with any screen reader other than Jaws.  How would I get them to
work with Supernova?

Eleanor