[access-uk] Re: An observation and a curiosity

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2008 20:28:58 -0000

Thanks for that David.

Eleanor
----- Original Message ----- From: "David W Wood" <g3yxx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, November 15, 2008 8:01 PM
Subject: [access-uk] Re: An observation and a curiosity

This subject came up a few years ago.
I have found a stored file on the subject but cannot recall the originator -
here goes!

:-x  =  a kiss
(H) =  a hug
((H))  = a big hug
:-X  = a huge sloppy kiss!  but it can also mean My lips are sealed so be
careful with this one.
:-#  =  my lips are sealed
:-C   = I am really cheesed off
:-/  = I'm sceptical
:*)  = I'm tiddley
(:-... = I am heartbroken

David W Wood

GUILDFORD PHYSIOTHERAPY AND SPORTS CLINIC
MATTHEWS HOUSE
85 EPSOM ROAD
GUILDFORD
SURREY GU1 3PA

T: 01483 575876 (APPOINTMENTS)
        302691 (ALL OTHER INQUIRIES/FAX)

E: reception@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
W: http://tinyurl.com/5wptcp

____________________

DISCLAIMER
The information contained in this e-mail is strictly confidential and is
intended solely for the individual/s to whom it is addressed. If you are not
the intended recipient or have received this e-mail in error please delete
it immediately.  Any disclosure including but not withstanding reading
copying or distribution of all or part of the information contained herein
is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  Although this email and any
attachments are believed to be free of any virus or any other defect which
might affect any computer or system on which they are received and/or opened it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that they are virus free and no responsibility is accepted by The Guildford Physiotherapy and Sports
Clinic for any loss or damage arising in any way from receipt or use
thereof.   Any opinions or advice contained in this email are not
necessarily those of The Guildford Physiotherapy and Sports Clinic or any
individual or individuals working or acting on its behalf.

Any prices shown are in pounds sterling and include VAT.
Delivery and Expense charges are excluded unless otherwise stated.

Date: 11/11/2008 08:59