[access-uk] Re: Read Only announced in each message

Hi again Andy.  Have you tried setting the Verbosity Level in
your Email client's configuration file to "Intermediate" or
"Advanced"? Has this only "been happening since installing JAWS
6? I seem to recall experiencing something similar with both V6
and 7.

Mark

open?