[access-uk] Re: having a problem with Juice help please

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 08:17:34 -0000

Hi Graham,

It was undoubtedly low quality, and I certainly could do better.  They =
used
to do game reviews of stereo games, in guess what?  Mono.  That is
rediculous.  Then the contributors used to have to say go to my web =
site, if
you want a stereo version of this review.  If that isn't low quality, =
what
is.  Main Menu had some good resources on it, but the quality is most
assuredly crap.  I think they forgot that Broadband was here, and still
produce everything in 32KB compression.

All the best
Telephone Low-call:  08452 606 277
International:  +44(0)1438 742286,=20