[access-uk] RNIB pocket Braille calendar

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <cairnsplace@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 19:39:17 -0000

List, want a laugh?  This is very tongue in cheek too!

A friend of mine has just received his pocket Braille calendar (product number
BB10).  He has informed me that there are only 30 days in January 2008 on it,
so if you are about to rush out and buy one from Customer Services, perhaps you
should ask RNIB to add the extra day in January, even though it's February that
will get an extra date next year because it is a leap year.  (smiles).

The new pocket calendar apparently contains a lot of product info from RNIB too
which has never been in it in the past.  I haven't got round to ordering mine
yet, so I'll wait till we get the last day of January back!!

Jackie