[access-uk] Re: RNIB pocket Braille calendar

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <cairnsplace@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2007 19:47:55 -0000

I have an update to that calendar issue. My friend who bought his rang me today in hysterics. Apparently, when he complained to Customer Services about the calendar he had received with 30 days in January, they sent him out another one. This time, the first three months were October, November and December 2008, all present and correct. Then followed the entire calendar, again all present and correct for 2008. So effectively what he ended up with was an extra October, November and December 2008 on top of the calendar for next year beneath those three months. What the hell are they doing? I just laughed my socks off with him, it was so funny.

Jackie
----- Original Message ----- From: "John Wilson" <jwjw@xxxxxxxxxx>