[access-uk] Questions about Voiceover, iPhone and Bluetooth mini keyboard

  • From: "Edward Green" <edward@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2012 14:24:48 +0100

Hi all,

I'm experimenting using my iPhone 4S with a Think Geek TK-421 case with
built-in Bluetooth mini keyboard.  I have the following questions:

Can anyone tell me whether there is a list of keyboard shortcuts for iOS6.
The shortcuts I'm particularly interested in are the equivalents for the
flick left/right and double tap gestures.

Also, does anyone know whether Voiceover is able to tell me the battery
level for the Bluetooth keyboard? I'm assuming that I need to charge the
keyboard using the separate USB lead provided even when the phone is in the
case, rather than charging both using the iPhone wall charger, but grateful
if someone could correct me if I'm wrong.

Many thanks,

Ed