[access-uk] Re: Quality isn't always necessary

  • From: "kevin and emma" <kream@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 13:07:41 +0100

hi, agreed! the only reason i upgraded from jfw 4.2 to 6 was 4.2 was
becoming very sluggish when i was doing a lot of audio based work on the pc.
jaws seemed to want to have all the processing power to itself! smile. jfw
6.2 is much more friendly and is happy to share resources! apart from that,
i wouldn't actually have bothered upgrading.
Kevin - co-owner/moderator of the blind gamers discussion list
contact me via email/msn:
kream@xxxxxxxxxxxx