[access-uk] Re: Problems recording net streams

  • From: "Sunil" <bosley20@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 18:40:17 -0000

I have sympathy.  I've managed to get SF4.5 working ok but not as good as it
used to work on my old PC running Windows Millennium.  Having coughed up for
later versions of SoundForge I resent having to use the earlier version -
even though its the one working best in terms of stability and compatibility
with JFW at the mo.  I used to think SoundForge was the greatest bit of
software in the world.  Now I hate it.