[access-uk] Re: Problem with the updated Tesco site

  • From: "Debby McCallan" <debramccallan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 May 2014 18:38:17 +0100

Hi Yusuf
I don't use Tesco much these days but thanks for the heads up on this.
If I use the site and come across any problems I will certainly let them know. I'd had some problems when Sainsbury's changed and complained. A couple of weeks ago I noticed one of my concerns had been modified. I'm not claiming responsibility but was pleased nevertheless.
Debs

----- Original Message ----- From: "Yusuf" <yusufaosman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>