[access-uk] Re: Problem with the format messages from Google groups and Yahoo groups

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexander.shannon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 21:26:53 -0000

Hi Carol,

You are quite correct in what you say about it being more difficult in
Microsoft Outlook.  I've got some groups to work now, Access-uk being one of
them, but I can't quite find anything to help me with the other lists in the
Mail Options.

The problem is, that the groups I'm having problems with are groups where
the format of the messages has not stayed in what Yahoo call traditional.
So Even if the text is in plain Text I've got all those unnecessery links
cluttering up the sides of the messages.  How can I get back to having all
groups in what Yahoo would call traditional?

Please note I've used the Yahoo term as I don't know what google and
freelists call it.