[access-uk] Re: Problem with RNIB Booksite

  • From: "Iain Lackie" <ilackie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2008 18:36:06 -0000

the site appears to be down. The following message was posted on the RNIB
Readers Forum on Thursday.
Please note that on Friday, 19th December 2008, the RNIB Booksite and
therefore, the Bookstream Bookclub service will be offline for approximately
half an hour during the afternoon. The site will be down while we update part
of the catalogue. The update will correct a technical problem which has
prevented us being able to include Tales of Beedle the Bard onto the site.
Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.

I wonder if the two are connected.

Iain