[access-uk] Problem copying photos from my phone to PC

  • From: Catherine Turner <catherineturner2007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Access-UK <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2009 14:00:09 +0100

Hi,

I have a Nokia n95 8gb and want to get some photos off it onto my PC.
I connect it with the USB cable and tell it to use data transfer mode.
 The phone then shows up as a removable disk and I can browse its
contents.  But I can't find that photo anywhere on it, have also got
Windows Vista to search for the file and it can't find it.  But it's
there in the gallery on the phone.  I also tried copying the photo to
the phone memory but still can't find it.

I don't understand where this file is stored or how to get at it.
Please can anyone help?

Thanks,
Catherine