[access-uk] Outlook 2007 giving a problem

  • From: "Mandy Palmer" <Mandy.Palmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access-Uk@Freelists. Org" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2009 10:35:06 +0100

I know some of you on the blind Vista list will have seen this and Albert
Griffiths gave a good idea of a solution but it didn't work!  When I follow
a link in an open e-mail, Outlook says sorry this operation has been
cancelled due to restrictions that have been set on this computer.  Nothing
has been changed and we haven't set any restrictions, I'm mystified as to
what's happened, Albert suggested we uncheck the disable links function in
junk mail but that didn't work, as I say the only difference is that we've
loaded C cleaner so I don't know what's changed.  I am using Vista basic and
Office 2007 and obviously using Outlook.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Mandy