[access-uk] Re: Problem Jaws outlook express

  • From: "Ankers, Dave (UK)" <Dave.Ankers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2008 08:34:24 -0000

Andrew,

Have you placed your cursor at least one character within the link
before hitting enter?

Dave

Hi all,  For some unknown reason I cannot click on any links within my
emails.  Is this a Jaws problem?  or is it outlook express.  please
Regards Andy Shipp & Trafford my new best friend.
Located Northampton  Northamptonshire UK.
HamRadio Callsign M0CEG
Echolink 220334
Contact Details
Mobile 07983 598287