[access-uk] Re: Printer/scanner?

  • From: "Shashi Gothivarekar" <shashi.g@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 20:50:00 -0000

Oops, George! I didn't because it did not bother me in the least as  I
had bought a refill kit from Maplins which served me very well over
the last two years. My son who accompanied me when buying this gadget
made sure that the refill kit would serve this unit very well. Frankly
not bothered in the least about the multi-coloured cartridge because I
never felt the need for it. I believe, though that they are very
expensive. Dont honestly know how much Cheers. All the best.
     Shashi.
.