[access-uk] Re: looking for new speakers for computer

  • From: "Shashi Gothivarekar" <shashi.g@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 20:34:56 -0000

Hi Barry,
     I bought a speaker system from Maplin Electronics about a
fortnight ago for £24.99. The unit consists of two satellite speakers
and a Seperate Whoofer. The make is Ikon, I believe. Sorry don't know
the model number. These may not be the state of the art speakers at
that price but they work and I am reasonably satisfied with them.
Speakers can be a very personal choice and it would be well worth
checking with Maplins whether you could have a refund if you didn't
like them. Usually they are very helpful in this respect. Hope this
helps. Good luck and all the best for the festive season.
     Shashi.