[access-uk] Premier Assistive - New DVD/CD software trial version is available.

  • From: "Shashi Gothivarekar" <shashi.g@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access-UK" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2004 12:56:23 +0100

Hello friends,
     The trial version of this software is available from :
www.readingmadeeasy.com
I successfully downloaded it about half an hour ago. You would have to fill
in a form giving your name, address, e-mail address and telephone number.
After submitting the form, you would be allowed to download the trial
version. I don't know much more about it at this stage but it is there for
downloading. Good luck. Kind regards.
     Shashi Gothivarekar.
     from Sunny Manchester (U. K.)
shashi.g@xxxxxxxxxxxx     or ramdas.g@xxxxxxxxxxxx