[access-uk] Re: Posting to Twitter

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2012 17:49:11 +0100

Well indeed Barry, I had my Twitter account sitting there dormant and I thought back to you at the beginning of the year or indeed end of last year and recalled all the media coverage and this was why I went for Twitter.

Eleanor
----- Original Message ----- From: "Barry Toner" <barry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>