[access-uk] Re: Possible Pipex and Freelists Problem

  • From: "Sandra Henshall" <asvj09@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 07:27:37 -0000

Hi Darren,
I have been on Pipex broadband for six months now and, as you can see, don't
have any problems sending messages to either this group or the book courier
group of which I am also a member.  I've only had one occasion to call
technical support and they sorted me out with no problems.  I joined Pipex
on someone else's recommendation and have never regretted it so this comes
as somewhat of a surprise.  I'd be interested to know how you get on.

Cheers,
Sandra.