[access-uk] Please can somebody help.

  • From: Colin Howard <colin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2008 03:37:33 +0000

Greetings,

I am sorry if this is a bit off-topic for this group but I've deleted some
.mp3 files to which as yet I have not listened.

somebody sent links to download programs from CBC I think it was, all about
the senses of taste, smell, hearing, sight and touch. I cannot remember
where they came from that is why I am writing to all lists in hopes the
person can send them either again to the list or privately to me at:

colin@xxxxxxxxx

alternatively, could they put the programs back on Sendspace, as it is
distinctly possible they have been deleted, or maybe point me to some kind
of archive?

Thanks in advance.

Colin Howard from near Southampton in Southern England,
looks forward to hearing from you.