[access-uk] Re: Sending E-mails with Outlook Express 6

Hi Justine,
I don't know if this is what you mean, but I had a problem where once where when I was using OE with gmail, I would send the messages, gmail would tell me that there was an error with my smtp server, but it would also send the messages anyway. I don't know why that was, it might just have been some setting I had wrong, because, although it was irritating always having to close the error message, I then tried re-setting up the account with OE again and it worked, but I really don't know what happened there, it's curious that it did send the messages like your one does, though. Ari