[access-uk] Re: Playing DVDs in Vista

  • From: "Mark Threadgold" <m.j.threadgold@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 08:14:46 +0100

The remote control is just that - it allows you to adjust the volume, play,
paus, next track etc in media player and power DVD.

I use the remote when it comes up with the list of programs on the disk, as
I could not figure out how to make it play one in media player either.
Pressing playon the remote sets it off as if you had selected the play all
option that is usually the top of the list of programs.  It isn't a perfect
solution, but it's good enough for me, for now.

Hth,

Mark Threadgold

Of all the things I have ever lost, The one I miss most is my mind...