[access-uk] Re: PANASONIC CORDLESS PHONE

  • From: "David W Wood" <g3yxx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 13:18:50 -0000

Hi Carol:

Don't despair!

I wonder if the base unit has volatile memory in it, and that the backup
battery has died.
Even if this is the case, when it is on mains power, their should be a
signal from the base unit which you may be able to detect by putting an
analog radio adjacent to it, while not tuned into a station on medium wave.
Removing it, will confirm or not.

If you let me know off line where you are, I may be able to locate a hobby
electronics/radio guy to check it out thoroughly.

David