[access-uk] Re: Optical Drive

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2006 14:05:04 +0100

Optical DriveWell Graham, I haven't looked at the site, but what you are
being offered here looks like a choice of between CD, DVD and Blu Ray
drives.  I guess its just part of configuring the machine for what you want
it to do.  Maybe other choices include more RAM, a choice of monitor, etc?

Probably the basic configuration of the machine would include a CD
reader/writer, with DVD or Blu Ray being extras you can opt to pay more for.
I'll take a look at the site.
From Ray
I can be contacted off-list at:
mailto:ray-48@xxxxxxxx