[access-uk] Re: Open book?

  • From: "Mike Moore" <mikeis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 10:39:41 +0100

Tristram,

Thanks for the info.

Regards,

Mike
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: David Russell
  To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, October 06, 2010 10:15 AM
  Subject: [access-uk] Re: Open book?

  I would be interested to know how accurate Pearl is compared with scanning a
page using Openbook.  I have seen an uncorrected scan using the Eyepal and was
not impressed with the result.  Yes it would be much faster, therefore leaving
more time for correcting, but it does seem a backward step if accuracy is to
suffer at the expense of speed.

  David